Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Best Sports Bra EVER!



So since my cancer I am trying very hard....well pretty hard to loose weight and so far after a year I lost 10 lbs. only to gain some back, but anyways I am working out more than I have in the past (in a gym that is).  And I actually started out buying just all black sweat and yoga pants, but now I've been stepping up my workout wardrobe just so I don't feel as bad as I look working out!!!

One item I found that I really LOVE is my new bra from Lululemon; it is so comfy and the straps can also crisscross if you need.  YEAH!  I usually can't afford very expensive workout gear so I often shop at TJMaxx for my stuff and I even find organic clothing there.  At one of my doctor appointments in NYC I did stop in Lululemon and this bra was on sale for something like $34 so I tried it on and it was LOVELY.  I wish I had more!


  
Being comfortable and liking what I'm wearing have become even more important to me now.  I never had felt so old in my life.  My body has changed and it's so hard to deal with having pain almost everyday.  It's not real bad pain, but more like aches and pains.  I hate it and really want to try and get rid of some it.......how is the question.  I sometimes try and workout really hard and then I feel horrible after, but if I don't work out I also don't feel well.  It used to be you would work out, get a little bit of pain the next day and then you feel good.  Not so much at this point.  Oh well.....I'll keep trying.  

No comments:

Post a Comment