Saturday, September 3, 2011

Victoria's Secret needs to know...some of us have 1 breast and maybe none at all!



 It's Super hard to find nice mastectomy bras that are remotely sexy and make me not miss Victoria's Secret!

At last a couple of things that make me forget about VS.




 A carrying case for my insert how nice.... I don't have to tuck it in my shoes when I pack it!  
 Check out this bathing suit- so up to date!







and the Brits they really have a variety

And my favorite right now is from the UK-

I don't know why in the USA I haven't found as many nice sites and by nice I mean sites I actually like to look at where I don't feel less than others.  I know in fact that in losing my breast I am more than some;  I've grown and yes I know better what matters.  BUT I still like nice things, and I like nice websites that make me want to look as good as the model.  It's just the way I and I think most girls like to shop.  
In the days of my first finding out about my cancer it was heart breaking when the Victoria's Secret catalog came.   This was a catalog that got me many of dresses for special occasions, bras during their big bra sale and the swim suits motivated me to start getting ready for summer, but I couldn't even look at the magazine.  Knowing I was going to lose my breast was heart breaking and Victoria's Secret was adding to it, so for a long time it went straight to the garbage.  I am O.K. with now, but it took a while.  I often wonder how they don't sell mastectomy bras being the bra experts they are.  I guess there is no real money in it AND isn't that sad~ our budget for bras has changed just because of CANCER~ what bullshit!  I'll be damned if I'm gonna let cancer take my bra shopping away even if I have to get the good from the UK ;) 
and p.s. mastectomy bras are NOT cheap!
       


Here's some of their stuff: 







Some of their models are also survivors and they just look so happy
They give hope
We know they've been through the hell, but look they still can dress with their own style and SMILE!



No comments:

Post a Comment